May 29,2013
May 29,2013
I visited several agents in the area before selecting Foxtons to sell my flat. All the staff I met at the Crouch End branch were extremely professional. Miriame visited at 6.30 on the same day I called in.

I appointed Foxtons on 19th February and Vikki and Imogen both brought prospective buyers around from the 21st. Felicity and Linette also brought clients from the Muswell Hill branch. Vikki found a buyer who made an offer which I accepted on 5th March, just two weeks after Foxtons were appointed.

Miriame and Vikki continued to stay completely on top of the pre-exchange procedures and agreed the precise completion date I was hoping for. Miriame has certainly put together an excellent team in the year she has been at Crouch End.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Crouch End! To leave a new review of Foxtons Crouch End, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Crouch End