Nov 01,2013
By: 'Disgruntled'
Nov 01,2013
Have to say, I searched for somewhere to write a review on Keats of Petersfield and when I read the first review, I thought this sounds just like our experience - always having to chase, they always blame someone else - never taking responsibility. The person that runs Keats of Petersfield clearly hasnt got a clue that thei staffs inefficiencies are their own weaknesses and responsibilty. When I read the responses from the name individual at Keats, I just thought to myself, rather than spending time writing these responses, why not just make sure that they dont become issues in the first place!
Take ownership and resolve problems and not pass the blame to everyone else. Surprised they can get tradespeople to work for them!
Attached Files