Mar 21,2013
Mar 21,2013
Hands down to the rudest, most incompetent staff I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. The issues with the property I rented for a short period of time were extensive. When I approached Keats to resolve the issues they did nothing and even lied to us about when they would be fixed! It took two months for them to fix the heating during bitterly cold winter months!!! The property was poorly maintained and they even tried to withhold my deposit despite me leaving the property in a better state of repair than when I initially moved in!!

I can\'t be bothered to rant anymore but if you\'re thinking of using this company do yourself a favour and don\'t!!
By: andrew skipp
Oct 02, 2013
It was interesting reading your comments and I would like to thank you for your time. We do not leave tenant without heating and would do everything possible to maintain the property to the highest standard. I would like to comment on you point.
“The property was poorly maintained and they even tried to withhold my deposit despite me leaving the property in a better state of repair than when I initially moved in”
This is the reason why we carry out a fully independent inventory before and after any tenancy to safeguard both the landlords and tenants. We do not withhold deposits as we do not hold deposits. I’m sure you would recognize this as we would have advised you when you vacated the property

Keats Estate Agents