Oct 31,2013
By: 'Zoe Meechan'
Oct 31,2013
I was very pleased with the service i received from boomerang after my initial inquiry i was attended to quickly and i was very happy with the way the staff treated me and they were apologetic when letting me know that the property i had liked was already taken but they managed to find another property that was suitable for me and arrange for me to view it the next day, my move in was very quick and all paperwork was explained to me very quickly overall i was very happy with the service.
By: mrsangry
May 14, 2015
Boomerang have been taken over by gsl lettings and apparently my deposit has vanished. Tried to contact Mr mulvey formerly of boomerang who initially answered only now to be screening and avoiding my calls. After speaking with shelter & private landlords association I am not alone in my pursuit of missing deposits & list of other failings on the company's behalf.

Boomerang Property Management