Oct 29,2013
Philip
By: 'Natalie Hall'
Oct 29,2013
I have had the absolute pleasure of selling my property through Prospect. Right from our initial meetings with Phil about marketing the property, through to listing and all of the viewings with David Ward, we have had great experience.
We found Phil to be really professsional and really appreciated all the advice that he was happy to give us on the property we were buying even though we werent buying it through them.
David was excellent when showing us round properties - asking excellent qualifying questions about what we were looking for and what had peaked our interest about the properties we were viewing with them. This is a stark contrast to alot of other agents that we viewed properties with who either stood around doing nothing and had no valuable information to share, or who oversold despite the house being completely inappropriate compared to our wishlist.
Lastly, I think Rebecca Williams deserves massive praise. She was a tremendous help during the sale process and did such a wonderful job of liaising between all the parties in the chain and keeping me informed of progress. She was extremely efficient and delivered on her commitments. We had the misfortune to have to deal with some of the worst people I\'ve ever come across in our sellers as well as some of the laziest and unresponsive agents at the bottom of the chain and Rebecca did an amazing job of keeping on their case until they upheld their part of the process. As with most property purchases, there is alot at stake emotionally for us as buyers and sellers and we absolutely needed someone like Rebecca to keep the wheels moving.
If I ever decide to move again then I would only use Prospect.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Nov 05, 2013
Thank you for the amazing feedback Natalie, it is always great to hear as customer service is very important to us. It was a pleasure working with you and finding you suitable buyers. We would be more than happy to help you again in the future, if you need us.

Prospect Estate Agency