Oct 20,2013
By: 'Short'
Oct 20,2013
Arranged a viewing and they didn\'t turn up I did a 60 mile round trip,they didn\'t ring me and I rang them and there office was closed.avoid at all costs they can even do a viewing right ,I would not trust buying a house off them I\'ll take my monies else where worse customer service even.i can\'t understand why they wouldn\'t turn up for a viewing.
By: Director
Jan 25, 2014
We have checked our records and have three applicants by the name of Short. None of the applicants had viewings in October. Around the same time we had a gentlemen report we did not attend a viewing when in fact we did. This person failed to attend a further viewing, is known to other agents for the same reason and has re registered as an applicant under a different name with the same mobile number requesting to view houses. Our agency considers the complaint false and request that its removed.

Keates Hulme