Oct 19,2010
Oct 19,2010
Well I have to say from a Landlords point of view that Sterling are excellent and an absolute example to their industry. Having let my property through another agent previously (I wont name and shame in this instance!!) who put a tenant into my house without a deposit then had no recourse when they trashed the house and vacated, Sterling act with absolute perfection, always protecting the client paying their fee.....the landlord. I laughed when I saw all the reviews were from tenants.....get a grip you are not paying the agent, the landlord is, therefore you are not their customer!!
By: Benjamin James Bird BA(HONS) MNAEA MARLA, Partner
Nov 26, 2010

Thanks for your comments and ongoing business Eva, it is greatly appreciated.

I think it is important that all customers on both sales and lettings, vendors and tenants have a chance to air their views, however I would always advise a customer if they have not had an experience up to their expectations to advise me in the first instance to give me, personally, the chance to investigate. We are a people business dealing with people, so very frequently there can be two sides to every storey but the important aspect is ensuring any issues are resolved to the best of our ability with absolute professionalism.
By: Peron
Nov 04, 2010

I can only guess that you're posting this out of Sterling's office.

I know plenty of people who've had dealings with this bunch of cowboys (agents, tennants, buyers and sellers and employees of the firm) and the reviews are always dreadful.

Avoid like the plague.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring