Oct 14,2013
By: 'Anita'
Oct 14,2013
I met Jean-Claude last weekend when he organized the veiwing of the property we are actually in the process of renting right now.
I received notification from him the day before confirming the details, he was on site before I arrived, (didn\'t have to wait for him to show up), he was well prepared, extremely helpful and friendly.
As our application process has just started, I had a few questions already, and whenever I called the office he either gave me the help I needed straight away, or when I was promised a call back, I received his call shortly. So far this is the best customer service I received from a letting agency!
Jean-Claude is a very pleasant individual, with a professional attitude and really walks the extra mile to make our experience with the rental our new home great!

Townends