Sep 09,2010
Sep 09,2010
I let my property through them on the "Gold Service" and they supposed to be responsible for sorting out all the day to day management of repairs etc. They were useless and lazy and let tenants leave without remedying the damage they had caused. They would constantly try to let the property below market price and tell me that it was all it was worth and then do the smae when I tried to sell it. They told me that an offer was reasonable and I should accept without any negotiation and then the buyer raised 10% just by me saying no.I have heard such bad things about them locally and I think that they have simply given up. They are not crooks but they are incompetent, lazy and generally awful!
By: thesimplerobot
Aug 08, 2012
We rented through Ince Williamson and believe me it is just as bad on the other side of renting! Our landlords were fine and we chose to deal with them rather than speak to Ince Williamson, when we left however we had nothing but problems, we left our landlords an awful lot of stuff behind - we put in a brand new range type cooker, we redecorated, repaired collapsing ceilings, put laminate flooring in, replastered old damaged walls, and replaced a rotten garden gate, we left the landlords over £100 of decorating materials including flooring for the bathroom which due to old age needed to be repaired we also left a sofa that we no longer needed due to not having the room for it in our new home - we left this sofa as it was in lovely condition and it was a shame to take it to the tip. Ince Williamson held our deposit for over a month until we agreed that if needs be we would remove the sofa at our own cost they have now refused to release our mail including a NCB insurance certificate. we will never rent through them or buy through them ever again. Avoid at all costs!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ince Williamson Office 1! To leave a new review of Ince Williamson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ince Williamson Office 1