Jul 13,2013
Jul 13,2013
Roseworth are a shockingly bad student letting agency, not only do they fail to attend issues within the house when being called upon they then rob you when you leave. I have currently been living in a house let by Roseworth and have just recieved PART of my deposit back even after paying stupidly high agency fees..

Even after making sure the house was completely spotless to the standard it was when we arrived Roseworth have still managed to fine us a ridiculous amount for plates that aren\'t branded by IKEA!?!!?! THEY ARE WHITE PLATES.. does it actually matter where they are from? and other ridiculously tiny issues such as a bit of dust on top of a wardrobe which apparently they had to pay an external cleaning company to come in and sort.

When speaking to a member of staff at Roseworth about these issues I was merely greeted with a rude attitude and basically a fuck off we are taking your money.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Roseworth Newcastle! To leave a new review of Roseworth Newcastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Roseworth Newcastle