Jul 10,2013
Jul 10,2013
I used Pulse Property to rent a room in a flat share from April to the end of June 2013. I paid my deposit of £305 and recieved a signed contract and verbal assurances that my deposit would be returned within 10 working days of my tenancy ending.

However upon contacting Sunil to ensure my deposit would be returned on time he made a lot of excuses and tried to snake his way out of returning it on time. When I pressed him for a time he said \'next wee\' but then when I informed him he legally had to return my deposit he panicked and named a date three weeks away and four weeks after he initially promised the return of my deposit.

The previous tenant in my room informed me that he only received his deposit back upon threatening legal action.

In addition to this I had damp in my room for eight weeks and he never bothered to fix it; he will also only contact you if he needs something. on the day i moved out he showed up three hours late and on the day i moved in he left me waiting outside the flat for forty five minutes.

Overall I would avoid pulse primarily because they will renege on their word and aren\'t efficient or trustworthy.
Sunil. Lax, insipid and untrustworthy. The issue with deposits is apparently affecting a number of his clients.
By: Enis
Aug 23, 2013
Hi I am currently in exactly the same situation as you were with Sunil,
He is refusing my deposit after disappearing for 2 months and I seriously need some advice
Could you please send me a contact number or even contact me through e-mail if possible?
I would really appreciate it thank you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pulse Property Management Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Pulse Property Management Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pulse Property Management Ltd Office 1