Jul 10,2013
Jul 10,2013
LIED, CHANGED THE MOVE IN DATE, WERE NOT HELPFUL AT ALL, LIST GOES ON

I know this is a long review, but I hope you read all of it as it will help you to stay away from this place!!

I have rented a flat from Kay&Co in November and just moved out today (thank God!!).
I have mentioned several times that the flat MUST be pet friendly, however, they kept showing me properties that do not allow dogs and even suggested to get rid of the dog(!!!)
Then when we finally found one it was supposed to be fully furnished and I was supposed to move in on the 1st of November. Then suddenly they told me that the landlord changed her mind and will be taking her furniture with her, only when I ALREADY PAID the deposit of two weeks!!!
I didn\'t have a choice and preferred to ignore that hoping that will be the only issue. However, when I SIGNED THE CONTRACTED and paid for 8 months up front, they told me that the MOVE IN DATE HAS CHANGED because the landlord didn\'t manage to fix the bathroom in time!!!
So I moved in on the 9th of November and discovered that the builders have JUST STARTED, I had them in the flat for the next week.
I was promised that the property will be professionally cleaned, walls painted and all the other small things will be fixed before I move in. Nothing has beed done! I HAD TO WAIT FOR 5 MONTHS for the walls to be painted. No one gave me a 24h warning so the builders just came in and did their job. They have splashed the paint all over the place, including my belongings and my Ipad has gone missing! When I contacted Kay&Co they said that they cant do anything about it.
I had 5 estate agents trying to just come in and show the flat to some people without giving me a warning.
I wanted to stay in the property for another 20 days in July and have enquired whether it will be possible or not. I have WAITED FOR THREE MONTHS FOR THEIR REPLY. However, they kept telling me that the landlord has not replied yet.
I ended up moving out on the 9th of July and having to pay for a hotel.
I just found out yesterday that NO ONE HAS EVEN ASKED THE LANDLORD ABOUT THIS and that she would have let me stay.
AWFUL SERVICE, HAVE LIED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE TENANCY TO ME AND TO THE LANDLORD, RUDE, USELESS
By: david
Feb 07, 2014
This is incorrect - Robson Kay & Co Ltd have no connection whatsoever to this matter - based on the complainant it is a firm called Kay & Co - totally different !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robson Kay & Co Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Robson Kay & Co Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robson Kay & Co Ltd Office 1