Jul 07,2013
Jul 07,2013
Whilst the staff are friendly and quite helpful their customer service could be improved. When answering the phone using the hold button before discussing the call with others in the office would be a good idea, its not nice being talked about but when you can hear what is being said, it wasn\'t nice. I realise errors are made and we are all human but the wrong bank details were sent in a letter. The details sent were the ones to the house owners instead of the agencies details. On the whole enveryone I have come into contact are kind helpful people but I wouldn\'t rush to recommend the company as I personally feel that customer service is very important.
By: Luke Stone
Jul 07, 2013
Hi Fran. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. At Heron way Agencies, our aim is to stand out from the crown, by providing a tailored, personal and cost effective service. We do take extreme care and caution with every task we do, however there is no denying that occasionally the odd mistake is made. I can only apologise for these problems that have occurred in the past. Heron Way Agencies have undergone a substantial amount of staff and structural changes over the past twelve months, and the general outcome is very positive. We are always striving to be the most professional and friendly business in the area, and ensuring that mistakes are kept to a minnimum.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Wise Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Property Wise Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Wise Ltd Office 1