Jul 07,2013
Jul 07,2013
James has been very efficient from the beginning of the three years he handled my property. He investigated clients and made sure that the people renting were of the highest quality. All the administration was professionally managed and periodic checks were made to make sure everything was in order. When the time came to sell he has also been very helpful and found me good buyers. My daughter is now using him for her sale.
By: James Charnley
Jul 07, 2013
Hi Joseph. It has been a pleasure managing your property for such a long period of time, and I'm glad that you have enjoyed using our property management facility. Obviously it is unfortunate that we are no longer managing your property, but we are extremely grateful that you decided to put the property for sale through us. Again, just like with our lettings service, we are glad that you found our sales team just as cost effective and helpful. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Wise Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Property Wise Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Wise Ltd Office 1