Jul 03,2013
Jul 03,2013
I found the staff pro active in finding a buyer for my property. I initially had the property up with 2 Estate Agents but it soon became apparent that Pattinsons were the most pro active. Whenever they had a viewing, they were quick to follow it up for feed back and report back to me.
I dealt mainly with Steven. He was efficient,knowledgeable and friendly. It was a difficult sale with numerous problems. Steven was able to deal with every problem that arose. He liased with solicitors, the buyer, and myself to bring the sale to a satisfactory conclusion. He kept in touch, returned phone calls and went that extra mile. I can\'t praise him enough. He is an asset to the company.
I would definately use Pattinsons again.
By: keith pattinson
Jul 16, 2013
We welcome feedback,both positive and negative.
These positive comments are motivational,while any negative ones help us resolve mis-understandings and issues.
We always aim to delight clients,and welcome others to join our business,either full,part-time or even as self-employed partners.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 26