Aug 23,2011
Aug 23,2011
I had not bought or sold a house since 1981 so being faced with the sale of my mother's house presented me with quite a challenge. I was facing the unknown without a clue about the process and more importantly what the property was worth.

I approached Keith Pattinson not least because they were local to my mother's property and also because they presented as professional and reliable. I was not disappointed, everything seemed effortless. After the valuation of the property we agreed that it should be sold through auction. That was that¢â‚¬Â¦ all I had to do was hold tight.

When the property appeared in Keith Pattinson's catalogue my heart sank. The starting price was much lower than I anticipated. I contacted the office to pull out of the sale. The discussion which followed was most helpful and left me feeling more reassured and less vulnerable. I was obviously out of touch with the auction process.

At every juncture the staff of Keith Pattinson have kept me informed and true to their word the property has been sold at the original valuation price. This has all been achieved at no additional cost to me or my mother.

If you are selling a property and you want it done speedily and without hassle, I have no hesitation in recommending Keith Pattinson to handle the process. They are efficient, professional and friendly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 26