May 08,2012
May 08,2012
Hi about 2 weeks ago i put down the offer for the house which was actually the asking price. for the last 2 weeks i ve been chasing Pattinson (west rd newcastle) staff to let me know what is happening with my offer, i have made several phone calls but no luck. Instead of letting me know about the offer they want me to have a look at the other properties. very very poor service.
By: Sam Curran
May 09, 2012
Hi Mr Baig, as I mentioned yesterday I do apologise for the delay on your response however the offer of the asking price was put forward just under 1 week ago and as I have explained I cannot give you an answer without the owner giving us one. If he does not call us to accept/reject the offer than I cannot tell you the offer has been accepted/rejected. As I have said I do apologise on the delay on response however I cannot give you one without the owner calling us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 26