Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
I have the pleasure to acknowledge Mrs Eley as a most competent, dedicated and accomodating agent who helped a great deal to get complicated issues sorted out quite quick and without unnecessary bureaucratic hassle. I understand perfectly well that it is often rather difficult to negotiate between landlords and tennants, and I can only appreciate the diligent way in which this has been successfully done. In the few cases where I was unable to reach Mrs Eley directly, the other staff at Rushbrook & Rathbone appeared to be almost equally professional in dealing with my concerns. I can therefore only recommend this agency to other tennants and landlords alike.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1