Jun 26,2013
Jun 26,2013
The worst customer service I have ever had in my life I mean I do sales myself, and I know you should always keep a customer happy because you want them to return. But it\'s jut absolutely awful customer service, I am leaving the flat because I chelton brown, I really do recommend sorting there rudeness and knowledge. I mean I let customer view the flat and I will go out so they can fill more free.. But when they left my fridge was left open and all my food was gone off because I didn\'t get back untill a day after, and also they left my toilet light on.. I mean how dissrespectful can you get, and they are the ruddiest people I have ever met guys listen to me now do not go with them! They will charge you for everything and are completely unreliable. I am being polite right now, there is so much I can say about them \'negative\' but there not even worth my patients please listen to me do not ever go with this company I regret it so much, I would rather pay £50 extra a month then go with this company thanks martyn.
Be polite poor customer service... I just don\'t have to time to write a massive essay about this company ill be here all day...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelton Brown Northampton! To leave a new review of Chelton Brown Northampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelton Brown Northampton