Jun 20,2013
Jun 20,2013
I have lived in a Castlehill property for the past year and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to rent. My landlord and all the staff I have encountered at Castlehill have been both friendly and extremely helpful. The service has been excellent, particularly with any problems we had being solved very quickly usually within a day or two. Especially for students, Castlehill would make a brilliant choice, as there is no doubt that they look after you as tenants and will not take advantage of you (like the things you hear from numerous students about their landlord horror stories)! All in all, I am glad that I chose a property with Castlehill as my experience has been so much better than lots of my friends renting with some of the larger student estate agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castlehill Estate Agents Headingley! To leave a new review of Castlehill Estate Agents Headingley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castlehill Estate Agents Headingley