Jun 19,2013
Jun 19,2013
We recently sold our house with Mosley Jarman, are renting our current home through them and have viewed several properties that we are considering to buy through them. We chose Mosley Jarman as they are a small independent estate agent and so we believed they would have a keen interest in providing a high quality service. They provided a realistic valuation and a different approach to selling our house compared to other agents; they were honest with potential buyers about the good and bad features of the house and did not do a "hard sell" of the property. This resulted in lots of viewings from genuine potential buyers and the house sold much more quickly than we expected given the current market. Throughout the process they provided regular feedback and discussed the progress of the sale. When viewing properties we have been potentially interested in, there has been no pressure or over selling of a house so viewings are relaxed (but the staff are very knowledgeable when you have specific questions). I would prefer to do a viewing with Mosley Jarman than any other agent in the area. I have dealt with all the staff at Mosely Jarman and all of them have been friendly, helpful and followed up things very quickly. I cannot complain about anything with Mosley Jarman and they would definitely be my first choice if we are selling again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall