May 19,2013
May 19,2013
I put my house on the market with Up Estates a week ago. Since then they have arranged viewings for seven different interested parties, given me feed back from these and answered all questions and queries promptly and efficiently. They are very professional but friendly and have accommodated my pickiness about photos I wanted using in the particulars. The particulars are so much better than those produced by previous agents last year and a number of potential purchasers have commented on the quality of the photographs. The agents make sure I have full details of anyone viewing the property and check they are in a position to meet any offers made. I have always been able to contact them, phone calls and emails are answered immediately. For £790 they are exceptional value for money. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Up Estates Head Office! To leave a new review of Up Estates Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Up Estates Head Office