Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jun 13,2013
Hamish Robbie
Jun 13,2013
I can say without hesitation that of all my experience with landlords and letting agencies that none can compare with my experiences with Hamish Robbie Lettings. In this field of work, the integrity and helpfulness offered by Mr. Robbie and all his staff are refreshing.
Never during flat viewing did I feel I was being disparaged because of perceived low income nor falsely ingratiated because of perceived high income, and at no point was I made to feel as though the agency would rather take as much of my money as quickly as possible than earn a client\'s trust.
There were two problems during my stay: Damage to the sink well-hidden but caused by a previous client and a leak resulting from damage in the flat above. In the case of our sink a replacement was made the very next day, in the case of the leak upstairs the effort was taken, somewhat beyond the call of duty, to contact that flat\'s agency on my behalf and the problem never reocurred.
My experiences with Hamish Robbie Lettings are so positive that if ever I needed to rent anywhere in Fife or Angus again, I would do all I could to rent from Hamish Robbie.

Hamish Robbie Lettings Ltd