Jun 13,2013
By: 'Akua'
Jun 13,2013
My property had been on the market for 6 months with very few viewings and no sale. I was given Andrew Teague details by a colleague and even though my property was not in his catchment area he was happy to give me advice. He had a look at my property profile and advised which estate agents I should approach to have my property valued. Following their evaluations, Andrew gave me feedback on them and advised which agent to select. He also suggested how I should negotiate their rates down. Andrew was always at hand on email to ask any questions throughout the process. On selecting the agent and after less than 8 weeks on the market I sold my property. Andrew also introduced me to a mortgage advisor. Andrew Teague's help was invaluable to me. He was such a friendly, approachable and and helpful person throughout this process and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing help with selling or buying a property.

Kerr & Co Residential