Jun 06,2013
Jun 06,2013
Katie has been my main point of contact at Rushbrook & Rathbone for nearly two years now and has always been extremely helpful in resolving the various issues that have arisen with my property in this time in a timely manner.

There have also been a couple of occasions where the usual method of communication by email (due to the time zone difference) would not have been expedient and she has called me to ensure a quick agreement to a course of action which has been much appreciated by me and no doubt the tenants.

Katie has also dealt with the Managing Agent of my property, as there have been a few issues due to the renovation of the building my property is in, and this has certainly taken the stress out of letting my property from afar.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1