Jun 04,2013
By: 'Kevin'
Jun 04,2013
As a Senior Property Manager, Ms. Stacey Eley did a fantastic job regarding the dishwasher repair following up. I reported this issue about 3 months ago and she replied me very quickly to provide me the solutions. She also played a bridge role between me and repair engineer in order to make sure everything goes well. In addition, I was waiting for a part of the dishwasher from the original company for about 2 months (that is NOT the fault of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited). During this period, Stacey showed her understanding of my situation (cannot use dishwasher for 2 month!) and updated me about the delivery every week. Once the repair was done, she also sent me an email to confirm if is everything is ok. I have to say, among all agents I contacted in the UK (around 5), Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited is the best because it has a super star employee named Stacey Eley.

Many thanks.