Jun 04,2013
Jun 04,2013
I have just sold my house through the Lords Tolworth office, i am really pleased i chose them! Jamie gave me great advice when he valued my house taking the time to explain the whole process, the fee was competitive and Lords provided the sharpest marketing. Luke done all the appointments and after about a week of viewings with loads of feedback about what people thought of my house i ended up with bids over the asking price, nearly three months later i have moved and it was Jamie & Luke who made it happen by keeping on top of the other people in our chain dealing with all the standard problems in a really professional manner. Couldn\'t fault their service in anyway and would recommend them to anyone who needs to move in Tolworth.
By: Guy Hodge
Jun 04, 2013
Dear Mr Campbell,

Thank you for the review and the positive feedback.
I am please that everything went really smoothly and hope that you are happy in your new home.
Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

106 The Broadway Tolworth Tolworth, Surbiton