May 24,2013
May 24,2013
I used Lords to sell my house as they were a local agency which I considered would know the area. Jamie and Luke were excellent in their professionalism and conduct. Luke kept us fully informed on progress and was always available to offer advice and support when needed. I would thoroughly recommend Lords to anyone looking to sell a property in the Tolworth area.
By: Guy Hodge
May 28, 2013
Dear Don,

Thank you for the glowing review of Jamie, Luke and the team at the Tolworth Office of Lords.
The team work exceptionally hard to help all their customers and comments like yours make all the work we do worthwhile. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

106 The Broadway Tolworth Tolworth, Surbiton