May 24,2013
May 24,2013
I just wanted to thank all of the team at Peter James in Blackheath.

The branch manager, Maria, gave me a realistic assessment of the rental value of my property. This was £300 more per month than I had been getting from my previous tenant. Within 24 hours of instructing Peter James one of their negotiators, Nicola, had arranged viewings of the property. Nicola was very prompt in giving me feedback on what the prospective tenants thought.

Other viewings followed and I was given really useful advice from another member of the team, Pete Brown, about the suitability of potential tenants.

Within 4 days of instructing them, Linda Callaghan found ideal tenants for my property at the full asking price. Like the rest of the team in their Blackheath office, Linda has been extremely courteous and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you SO MUCH to a team of truly professional agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Peter James Office 1! To leave a new review of Peter James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Peter James Office 1