May 23,2013
Tom Butler
May 23,2013
I just wanted to say thank you to Tom for all his efforts in supporting a smooth sale for my first property with excellent customer service to all parties involved. When I had questions he was extremely prompt to reply, always professional and quick in arranging viewings, this aided great communication for all parties from the outset.

I spent a long time searching for my first property with various agents across Clapham and think I saw the spectrum of superb and awful agents, Tom was great- realistic, positive and very knowledgeable.

As a first time buyer, it is a particularly stressful experience as the entire process is new and therefore I placed a lot of trust in the Tom to help with this process. Tom and of course the Sheraton Law Team were always friendly and helpful in an open and honest way. Despite various hurdles (-some more unusual than other sales) he was confident and positive. This confidence was reassuring and eased the stress of the likelihood that the property sale would fall through. Tom dealt with all these challengers in a calm manner and expertly kept control of all communications across the parties. I have no doubt that without Toms input, drawing upon his experience and dedication, that the transaction would have fallen through. Fortunately three weeks on, I am now all moved in and I couldn't be happier with the property and service received.

I would unreservedly recommend Sheraton Law to anyone looking to buy in the area. Many thanks again.

Make an Enquiry