May 23,2013
May 23,2013
E&S Lettings contacted me in November, 4 months before the end of my contract and pressured me in to renewing for another year. Before I had a chance to see how the house was over the winter period. They also wanted to charge me £220 for the privilege. When I said it was too soon to sign anything, they had the house back on the market within 30 days. Creating more stress and pressure on me and my family, in the end I agreed to sign and have regretted it ever since. Now I\'m in the market to buy a property and if I want to leave the contract early I will have to pay 1months rent as a fee and an Agent administration fee for the entire cost of re-letting the Property and the entire cost of the check in; and any loss of rent incurred by the Landlord as a result of the Tenant breach. Also they have also slipped it into the contract that the rent will go up by up to 6% every year. I could write an essay on the poor customer service I received based on repairs and maintenance, but in short the only thing they have ever done in a year and 3months was change a fuse. Despite numerous complaints and unreplied emails. But they will say that it's the landlord does not agree to the maintenance. Not only do they provide poor customer service to me but they are also not doing their job on behalf of the landlord. It is in the contract that they would visit the property every 3months to check on general up keep however no one has been inside our home for 8 months. I'm sick of them and I wish someone would have told me not to, before I sign with them. So that's why I'm writing this I hope you find it useful.
Don\'t treat me like a fool and try to give me some kind of bullshit excuses

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1