May 22,2013
May 22,2013
Poor service from JP Hay Lettings. They are slow, passive and bad at communicating. Landlords need proactive, organised and helpful agents. I had to constantly prompt them to get them to take action and act for me. They were unhelpful and when there was an obstacle/problem they offered no advice or solution and just gave up. They displayed a poor attitude and lack of ability. I was left to sort out the issues with the property which I did far faster than they seemed able to. Not recommended at all. There are lots of better agents out there Id suggest choosing another one.
By: Sam
Jul 24, 2013
Hi Rosie

We are sorry that we could not help you on this occasion but as was explained to you due to the rules of claw back we can not accept housing benefit to be paid directly to ourselves. We were happy to accept your properties if the benefits were paid directly to the tenant initially and then the tenant paid us but under the circumstances i could not place the business at risk of the benefits department coming directly to the business for any over payments.

Once again my apologies and i hope you have had great success with your new agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JP Hay Sales & Lettings manchester! To leave a new review of JP Hay Sales & Lettings manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for JP Hay Sales & Lettings manchester