May 20,2013
May 20,2013
I was delighted in the speed in which Mr Green estate agents sold my property. I took Simon\'s advice and put it on the market for \'offers over\' as the property needed some TLC which may or may not have put a buyer off. Simon was extremely honest from the word go and so the property went on the market on the Friday, I had a viewing on the Saturday and by the following Thursday Simon had negotiated a good offer over and above the price and I accepted it. Simon kept me informed the whole time and sorted out some minor issues with speed and efficiency. Within 6 weeks the sale was completed and I moved out. I would not hesitate selling my property through Mr Green again should the need arise.
By: Simon Ward
Jun 07, 2013
It's always nice to help nice people. :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mr Green Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Mr Green Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mr Green Estate Agents Office 1