May 18,2013
Matt Biggin
David Heales
May 18,2013
Matthew James property services was an excellent experience for us, Matt and Dave could not have been any more helpful towards us in selling our property, they dealt with all of the viewing\'s, always gave us at least 24 hours notice, and kept us informed at all times.
When we did accept an offer on our property, Matt and Dave kept us informed on what process we needed to do and what are buyer was doing.
Our solicitors did not keep us informed on any progress or what stage we were out, but Matt and Dave were always there for us to talk to and would ring the solicitors to find out what stages we were at and what dates we could exchange and complete, I really don\'t think any other Estate agent would have been so willing to make so many calls and chasing on our behalf. Myself and my husband cannot praise Matt & Dave enough for what they did for us and made it that bit less stressful for us throughout the whole process. 2 very genuine and truthful guys.
I would definitely be recommending Matthew James property service to all my friends and family in the future.

Make an Enquiry