May 10,2013
May 10,2013
I dealt with M&M properties for two years when I rented through them. The lettings director is a arrogant individual with no concern or understanding of tenants needs. We had several run in\'s with them over the years, lack of returned calls, VERY poor maintenance department, poor house checks (none in fact), the inventory was never completed and when I moved out all of a sudden one appeared unsigned. Which I would not accept. They then went and picked holes in every tiny minor little mark in the house and tried to blame me for it. I fought my corner and got away with just a oven clean.

Sadly in Leighton Buzzard there are not many lettings agents around, and recently a property that I liked came up to let through M&M, I viewed and made a offer. NOBODY EVEN CALLED ME BACK. Waste of time, disgusting attitude to customers and poor aftersales too. Squares who I let through are much better.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of M & M Properties Leighton Buzzard! To leave a new review of M & M Properties Leighton Buzzard, please click the link below !
Write a review for M & M Properties Leighton Buzzard