May 09,2013
May 09,2013
We have been tenants at this address for nearly a year and a half. Our contact with Rushbrook and Rathbone has always been via Katie Doke. I have nothing but praise for her. She is very efficient, she answers my emails or calls quickly and efficiently. She ALWAYS lets me know what is going on or the progress of any particular problem I have had and she does all of this with a very cheery disposition.
She is a delight to talk to. Always polite, always professional and very approachable. If Katie is representative of Rushbrook and Rathbone I can only recommend them, and especially Katie, to ant landlord looking for a management company of quality.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rushbrook & Rathbone Limited Office 1