May 04,2013
May 04,2013
David was recommended to me by a family member, and I was not disappointed! Dave and Caroline have provided excellent, and professional service in helping me with my mortgage arrangements. As I first time buyer I was finding the prospect of mortgages quite daunting, but David explained everything so well that I now have a good understanding of how it all works and I\'m no longer worried at all! Caroline was fantastic with communications, and I was always kept up to date.

David was also happy to work around me when it came to appointments, even travelling out to my office to see me when I was unable to travel. I will definitely recommend David & Caroline to people in future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth