Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
I have moved many times in the past (12 times in 20 years) and used many different agents, but Just Move Property are definitely the best. I can not fault them in any way. From my first contact they were friendly, helpful and didn\'t try and push me into anything. They said they should be able to get me a buyer in 4 weeks and from day 1 I had a lot of viewers every week and almost to the day I had a definite offer in 4 weeks. I was kept fully informed of every thing that was happening concerning my sale, with regular contact by phone and text, nothing was too much trouble for them and even the slightest problem they were on it straight away. I would have no hesitation in using them again in the future and will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know who may want to sell or buy. I can\'t praise them enough, I had been with other agents for 5 months and had 2 viewings. The commission they charged was very fair and although slightly higher than some local agents, I Know that I got a much better service and definitely got my money\'s worth. If I was to give marks out of 10,I would say 20 out of 10 absolutely excellent. Well done Just Move Property and Thank you very, very much for a first class service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Just Move Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Just Move Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Just Move Property Office 1