Feb 07,2013
Feb 07,2013
Be warned that most unsatisfied tenants do not review/report their utter disgust with this agency and I am just one out of many. My other flatmates (3 other girls) have also been in over their heads with this agency and I am urging them to log in their dissatisfaction so that others will not have to experience the same mess!This is by far the WORST agency I have dealt with and the entire time I was with them was a living nightmare, which I will definitely NOT wish upon anyone!!!! It is run by a bunch of unprofessional, rude, ignorant rednecks!

Here, just a short summary of the most unpleasant experience I have had with them: -

1. IRRESPONSIBLE agents maintained the flat very abysmally. I contacted them every way possible (voice messages, emails, walk-ins) to inform them of the issues with the flat such as broken boiler, blocked pipes, broken oven etc but they just acknowledged and ignored it. I had to resolve these issues myself and even pay additional charges for servicemen to maintain the place. It was clearly stated in my contract that the maintenance of the flat was the responsibility of the agency and that they have to maintain basic living conditions in the flat!

2. UNLAWFUL, RUDE and IGNORANT. I signed an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) agreement with them which requires my deposit to be held by a government-approved third party agency, in case of any disputes. When I moved out, £180 was taken out of my deposit WITHOUT my consent to repaint the double room! It was an outrage, and that was when I found out that my deposit was not held by a third party agency (I will need to give my consent before money was withdrawn from my deposit, IF, they had kept my deposit with a third party agency, AS REQUIRED BY LAW with all ASTs) ! I demanded proof for the refurbishing/repainting job and I was just given a simple invoice which stated that the repainting occurred 2 weeks BEFORE I moved out. I was so baffled and outraged that I threatened to contact the council to report their misconduct. The bunch of unprofessional and rude rednecks started screaming and shouting at me over the phone repeating the same thing and just hung up on me! I had half my mind to seek professional legal advice for this matter as I had all the evidence of the AST contract and the invoice, but decided that there was just too much hassle involved for just £180.

This was a year ago and I am so thankful that the whole nightmare was over. I am scarred by the whole experience and I am still very outraged with what happened and thus, this review. That was the most stressful and unhappy period of my life when I was with this agency. I am writing this review just in hope that all of this will not happen to anyone else!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Just Move Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Just Move Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Just Move Property Office 1