Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
Jamie and his team delivered on everything they promised to deliver on - and more. Communication was excellent using phone, text and e-mail to arrange viewings. All of his team played a vital role in ensuring the 5 house chain completed on time, and it got very hairy towards the end but thankfully Jamie pulled out all the stops and we are now happily moved and settled. I used the Lords mortgage adviser too who was very knowledgeable and experienced. I used cavendish legal group who were also supplied through Lords and were exceptional. It took exactly 3 months from the initial Lords house valuation to moving day. Thanks Jamie, Luke and Martin - I never realized what a vital role you have.
By: Guy Hodge
May 01, 2013
Dear Michelle,

Thank you very much indeed for the exceptionally positive review of our Tolworth branch and the team at this office.

I think Jamie may have needed to lay down in a quiet, darkened room for a week afterwards, but we were delighted to have got your sale through and to have been able to handle the various issues that came our way.

I hope you are extremely happy in your new home and would like to thank you for placing your trust and confidence in my firm.

Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director of Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Tolworth

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

106 The Broadway Tolworth Tolworth, Surbiton