Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
I had around five agencies around to value our peoperty prior to putting it on the market. Out of all the agencies that came around I had a very good impression of Kerr and co. Robert really understood the area and had such an insight into the market and how fast things were moving at the time. This was proven as even before our poperty was published on the internet Kerr arranged for a potential buyer to view the property and we had an offer within a few days. They definitely don\'t waste time. After that, Andrew was very good at following the process, organising the EPC as soon as reuqetsed and chasing solicitors to speed up the process. I was very happy with Kerr and co. and their knowledge and experience of the area is extensive and from our experience better than any other agency in the area thus I would highly recommend them.
By: Robert Barr
Apr 29, 2013
Dear Claudia

I must thank you for your extremely kind words. I feel this is testement to our long standing professional service that clients are able to make a such a clear distinction between the local agents. May I wish all the very best for the future in Kingston.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush! To leave a new review of Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kerr & Co Residential Shepherds Bush