Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
Called the agency for a viewing and was met by a false snooty voice. I was immediately bombarded with questions, which I felt, I didn\'t have to answer. However, the property seemed ideal and the location was perfect so I persisted with answering questions. I had given up on a property before from another agency, simply because agent was such a nasty piece of work (lies, lies, lies), so I was determined not to let my decisions be affected by agents, regardless of how unpleasant they are. After all, I won\'t be dealing with the agent after the paper work had been drawn up.

Agent didn\'t have keys to the garage or didn\'t know what the was inside the room outside the house! I made an offer via telephone (asking price) for the property viewed earlier the same day. Didn\'t hear from the agent ever again! No calls, no whatsoever call back!
Considering that I had changed my work schedule, cut a meeting short in central London and rushed back to Twickenham for the viewing, wasting time...the very least the agency could do was to call me back.

Trust your gut instinct, if the vibes from agent/agency is not good...imagine what it would be like if you rented a property managed by that agency!

Happy to say that instead of waiting for a call back, after 1 day, I made an offer on another property I had seen with a rather lovely agent from Townends. This agent also managed for me to meet landlord & landlady. Everyone happy!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fitz-Gibbon Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Fitz-Gibbon Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fitz-Gibbon Residential Office 1