Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
Not being based in Coventry I turned to allagents.co.uk to help me decide which Estate Agent to use in Coventry to sell my mother's house. Matthew James Property Services were highly rated on the website. I decided to meet with them and then was impressed with Matts approach to selling the house so decided to give them a go. They managed to get us numerous viewings and indeed a suitable offer that my family and I were happy to accept. They kept me updated with all feedback and watched the sale through from all sides until completion. I would recommend them to all ¢â‚¬â€œ they even work until 8.00pm every night! Well done Matthew James and thank you for everything!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Matthew James Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Matthew James Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Matthew James Property Services Office 1