Apr 29,2013
Apr 29,2013
Both David and Caroline dealt with my inquiry and subsequent mortgage application and acceptance with the utmost professionalism. David spent time researching my financial requirements for a buy-to-let mortgage and was very thorough when investigating my ability to repay the mortgage - but with my best interests at the forefront of his questioning. As a result, I have now purchased a buy-to-let property, with a mortgage that suits my needs, to be reviewed at the appropriate time. Caroline spent a long time in the background chasing the mortgage company and ensuring everything went smoothly. They were a pleasure to deal with, incredibly knowledgeable of their subject and I would have no hesitation in recommending them - in fact - I already have. Thank you to them both.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth