Apr 12,2013
Apr 12,2013
I have now been dealing with lauristons for over six months and during this time I have been disgusted by the service and the way I have been spoken to by Nigel budd and his team of incompetent chimps!
After trying to sell my property and having no joy, I have decided to try another agent.
These are some of the reasons why: lack of contact, the quality of the viewings, a fake offer to try and get my price down, tutting on the phone when I called for feedback and its not nice hearing someone in the background, it\'s him again, get rid.
These are just a few things that have made me realise that these are the types of agents that keep giving this industry a bad name.
Avoid these cowboys at all costs!!!
Be genuine and sort there communication out.
By: Nigel Budd
May 01, 2013
We would be grateful if Richard could identify himself with a surname or property address as I have absolutely no idea who this. Furthermore there is not a single sentence in the review that is consistent with any file that we have ever dealt with. Firstly, we never submit fake offers. Secondly, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and regular client feedback. Thirdly, based on our viewing to offer conversion rate it would be fair to say that we very rarely arrange viewings that turn out to be of a poor quality. Regarding the final point we certainly do not subscribe to tutting down the phone to our clients or tolerate members of staff making inappropriate comments in the background of a telephone call that is being conducted. Indeed, if we were to witness this form of behaviour from any of our team we would take an immediate disciplinary action against the individual concerned. Nigel Budd, Sales Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Wimbledon