Apr 23,2013
Apr 23,2013
Myself ( Accountant) and my partner ( Marketing Executive) where looking for our 2nd to live in one bed spacious flat to rent within London for a long term period before buying our first home. We came across \'Becker & Co.\' through \'Rightmove\' i do believe it was. They were advertising a lovely flat to which after viewing fit our criteria exactly. The flat was advetrised as \'furnished/unfurnished - landlord is flexible\'. SO we thought FANTASTIC. We then emailed to place an offer and was informed our offer was too low ad that the landlord only wanted to rent the place unfurnished. Okay - i then state4d i would only pay so much money if the landlord furnished with at least a sofa and bed. \'Josh Finestone\' then called me whilst at work and asked mine and my fiance\'s details and our financial status at the moment. It took a few days for him to even put the offer forward. About a day later i received an email from Mr Finestone stating that the landlord was going to have relatives stay over for the summer and would advise us when circumstances change. We were not happy but, these things happen? We found that the flat was continued to be advertised on their website. My fance emailed Josh and asked why this was. He then replied what he previously said and would advuse when circumstances change. I am sitting at work now and i find that the flat is now under offer? I have nebver been treated so disrespectfully by an agent before! I would NOT advise using these people!
After such an experience i do not think anything could have changed our minds.
By: becker&co
Apr 10, 2014
Mr Finestone worked for the firm on a 6 month probation period and left the firm in July 2013.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Becker & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Becker & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Becker & Co Office 1