Apr 22,2013
Apr 22,2013
Barbers in Market Drayton were absolutely brilliant, Janine, Lisa and Gary all provided me with an excellent service continually. The market conditions do not make selling houses easy at the moment, but the team at Barbers made it as easy as it possibly could be. Not only did they carry out a whole array of services for me, they also supported me and kept the whole stressful situation bearable and actually good fun! The aforementioned team all respond to Gail\'s leadership, and they in-turn support Gail in running a fantastic Estate Agents. In short, they were brilliant, and I am pleased to be able to keep in touch with the team even after my move. A BIG thank-you to them all!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barbers Market Drayton! To leave a new review of Barbers Market Drayton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barbers Market Drayton