Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I was gobsmacked when seeing the other reviews on here as I had nothing but a great experience from the first day of contact. I started by just looking on zoopla and couldn\'t find anything that suited what I wanted so sent a general e-mail out. one agent contacted me, Aston as Harringtons and re-assured me what I was looking for was out there. He showed me two properties neither which were suitable but he agreed to call me if more came on, a week later I received a call and he said he had a really suitable flat for me. I went to see it the next day and i was overwhelmed and took it there and then! I went to their office and met kim who went through all the details with me as I was very nervous, and gave me everything in writing, I moved in a couple a weeks ago and am so happy! from the first day 2 months ago to now everything has been great and would recommend anyone to use Harringtons!
By: Kim Dixon
May 07, 2013
Thank you for your excellent comments and we are glad that you have had a good experience with us. We wish you luck in your new property and look forward to working with you closely in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove! To leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harringtons Lettings Hove