Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I was gobsmacked when seeing the other reviews on here as I had nothing but a great experience from the first day of contact. I started by just looking on zoopla and couldn\'t find anything that suited what I wanted so sent a general e-mail out. one agent contacted me, Aston as Harringtons and re-assured me what I was looking for was out there. He showed me two properties neither which were suitable but he agreed to call me if more came on, a week later I received a call and he said he had a really suitable flat for me. I went to see it the next day and i was overwhelmed and took it there and then! I went to their office and met kim who went through all the details with me as I was very nervous, and gave me everything in writing, I moved in a couple a weeks ago and am so happy! from the first day 2 months ago to now everything has been great and would recommend anyone to use Harringtons!
By: Kim Dixon
May 07, 2013
Thank you for your excellent comments and we are glad that you have had a good experience with us. We wish you luck in your new property and look forward to working with you closely in the future.

Make an Enquiry