Apr 19,2013
Apr 19,2013
I invited three agents to value my property - it was an easy decision who I would choose to help sell my property. James Reyland filled me with confidence and, with the help of James Howick, provided exceptional service throughout. I accepted a bid on my property within 6 days and my move was completed in just over 2 months (unfortunately my choice of solicitor did not prove as successful, otherwise this could have been sooner!). The whole Howick & Brooker team were fantastic.

I would thoroughly recommend Howick & Brooker to anyone in the local area. They worked tirelessly and professionally throughout and helped make the whole process run as smoothly as possible. I have nothing but positive things to say about their service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Howick & Brooker Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Howick & Brooker Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Howick & Brooker Partnership Office 1