Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
Never having done anything like this for a long time, and my situation not knowing from day to day or were I will be in the country we were a little worried about how smooth it was going to be.
The success of any business is communication, Michaela was excellent at this, she would ring and tell me what i needed to be doing, or were they were up to in the process in a professional way, for example the forms that needed filling in and sending back all aspects of the sale were followed up with a call or feedback,
for this reason I only ever asked for Michaela as I was very happy with the service, If i did get another member of staff if Michaela was out or busy it was always done well.

I work for a large british company i wish our sales team were half as good,
PS can i send some for training
Thanks once again well done Ryder & Dutton
By: R&D
Apr 22, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff, in particular Michaela at our Shaw office, appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Shaw